Do you want to return to your childhood again and truly enjoy everything that is happening around you? Then a visit to the dolphinarium and swimming with dolphins is a great choice to have fun. Welcome to our unique Dolphinarium in Pattaya! An exclusive program of performances of dolphins and seals and communication with these amazing animals will charge you with positive emotions for many days to come. And it’s hard to describe how happy your children will be! Be sure to visit swimming with dolphins, and believe us – you will definitely come to us again and again!
Swimming with dolphins in the dolphinarium is easy! You can buy tickets in advance online on our website, pre-selecting the day and time of sailing, and pay online. In addition, you can also buy tickets directly at the box office of the dolphinarium itself. Dolphinarium Pattaya welcomes its guests big and small every day except Wednesday. And every day we bring to your attention three rounds of a unique show at the dolphinarium, which is rightfully considered the number one show in Asia! And you can swim with dolphins for a full 10 minutes in the same pool where our show takes place, and with the same beautifully trained and very human-loving dolphins. And your relatives or friends will always be able to make interesting shots on your mobile phone or camera while you swim in the pool with dolphins. We are also always happy to tell you how much it costs to swim with dolphins, as well as about our programs and discounts by calling the hotline and in messages on our social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Line) And welcome to the Dolphinarium in Pattaya!
The staff of the Dolphinarium in Pattaya are always happy to help all our guests and tell us in detail how to swim with dolphins. Follow these simple rules for swimming with dolphins for a truly unforgettable dolphin experience!
- Swimming with dolphins is available for children above 5 years old.
- When swimming with dolphins, always listen to the instructor’s directions and be relaxed while holding onto the dolphin’s fins;
- Never touch the dolphin in the eye or breath area;
- Never hurt a dolphin;
- Do not try to interact with the dolphin (stroke, feed, etc.) without the direct instruction of the trainer;
- Always take off glasses, jewelry, hats before entering a pool with dolphins so as not to injure yourself or the dolphin while swimming;
- You will not be allowed to swim with dolphins if you have chronic skin diseases, cardiovascular diseases, STDs, weight over 90 kilograms and some other cases. The sailing administrator will provide detailed information on the restrictions before sailing.
Show times: 11:00, 14:00, 17:00
Closed on Wednesday